Water Therapy for Health Benefits
Extremely excited to tell you this water therapy, a simple way to stay healthy. You will find exciting to read
You will never believe before practising. This is amazing and great. Most of them tried this before and now. Everyone must practice everyday water therapy.
- Drink 6 glass of water (1.5 ltr) every morning and avoid medicine, tablets etc.
- Every morning after you get up from the bed, without even brushing your teeth drink 1.5 litres of water i.e. 5 to 6 glasses. This therapy is called “Usha Paana” our ancient Indians used this term for therapy. Thereafter you can wash your face.
- It is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking these 1.5 litres of water.
- It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.
- If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose.
- For beginners, it may be little uneasy to drink 1.5 litres of water, but as you practice daily, soon you will be an expert in drinking water 1.5 litres.
- Initially, while practising you may drink four glasses first and to balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.
- You may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.
How does Drinking water work?
- Drinking normal water with correct way cleanse human body. Moreover, it makes the colon more effective by creating fresh blood. In the medical term, we call “haematopoiesis”.
- If the colon cleanses then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucosal folds they are turned into fresh blood.
Regular consumption of water is good for health. This will also help in blood curing ailments and restoring health. To make this process effective water must be consumed regularly.
Life is short just go for it.
Water is a vital liquid for everyone. 71% of water covers earth surface.
Our body contains 55% to 78% of water depending on the size of the body. In order to function properly, our body needs 1 to 7 litres of water per day to avoid dehydration; the precise amount depends on the level of activity, temperature, humidity, and other factors.
Water intake through foods or beverages other than drinking straight water. 2ltr of water (6 to 7 glasses) of water daily is the minimum to maintain proper hydration. According to the Institute of Medicine, a male should drink approximately 3 litres in a day and Women 2.2 litres
We can survive without food but we cannot live without water.
Benefits of Drinking Water:
- Drink half your bodyweight in ounces of water (if you weight 72 kg, drink 2ltr of water each day).
- Always carry water bottle wherever you go.
- Fruits and vegetables has optimum density of water in it. Eating fruits empty stomach is the best way and is also good for health.